About the Journal
Journal of Science and Technology on Information and Communications (JSTIC) of Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology is a scientific journal periodically published 04 times per year under License No 697/GP-BTTTT dated 21/12/2015 issued by Ministry of Information and Communications. The goal of the JSTIC is to publish peer reviewed practical and theoretical research papers in the various fields of Information and Communications. We welcome diverse innovative participation of local and international researchers to build a sustainable and high quality scientific journal.
Editorial Board is pleased to announce and invite domestic and foreign scientists, lecturers, researchers, postgraduates, students to write and to send unpublished research paper for Journal on following topics (but not limited to):
- An toàn thông tin và mạng, Giám sát mạng, Mật mã, Công nghệ bảo mật, Bảo mật Web/Dữ liệu/Ứng dụng, Điều tra, Đánh giá an toàn, Hệ thống định vị và theo dấu (Information & Network Security, Network Monitoring, Cryptography, Security Technology, Web/Data/Application Security, Forensics, Security Evaluation, GPS& Location-based Systems)
- Tính toán phân tán và đám mây, Công nghệ và dịch vụ Web, Công nghệ phần mềm, Khai phá dữ liệu, Học máy, Dữ liệu lớn, Hệ chuyên gia, Trí tuệ nhân tạo (Distributed & Cloud Computing, Webservices, SW Engineering, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Big Data, Expert Systems, Artificial Inteligence)
- Lập trình mạng, Giao thức mạng, Truyền dữ liệu, Chất lượng dịch vụ, Hiệu năng/Quản lý mạng, Mô hình hóa và mô phỏng, Viễn tin (Network Programming, Protocols, Data Comm., QoS, Network Performance/ Management, System Modelling & Simulation)
- Lý thuyết truyền thông, Điều khiển và tự động hóa, Trợ giúp quyết định, Logic mờ, Hệ hàng đợi, Tối ưu, Hệ phức tạp (Communication Theories, Control & Automation, Decision Making, Fuzzy Logics, Queueing Systems, Optimization, Complex Systems)
Peer Review Process
All manuscripts will be subject to a fair, unbiased, single-blinded peer-review process, and are considered on the basis of their significance, novelty and usefulness to the JSTIC readership. The review output will be one of the following decisions:
- Accept: The submission will be accepted without revisions.
- Accept with minor changes: The submission will be accepted after minor changes have been made.
- Accept with mandatory changes: The submission needs to be re-worked, but with significant changes, may be accepted. It will require a second round of review, however.
- Reject: The submission will not be published with the Journal.
The review process may take approximately THREE months to be completed. Should authors be requested by the Editor to revise the manuscript, the revised version should be submitted within TWO months for a major revision or ONE month for a minor revision. Authors who need more time are kindly requested to contact the Editor. The Editor reserves the right to reject a paper if it does not meet the aims and scope of the Journal, it is not technically sound, it is not revised satisfactorily, or if it is inadequate in presentation.
JSTIC is a quarterly journal. Its articles are published collectively as part of an issue with its own table of contents.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Publication Ethics Statement
JSTIC is committed to following the rules, standards, and guidelines set forth by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) in ensuring the Journal's publication integrity and in handling cases of misconduct. All involved parties (Editors, Authors, Reviewers, and Publisher) are expected to be aware of and to conform to the respective rules, standards, and guidelines, available on COPE website (http://publicationethics.org), which include:
- International Standards for Editors
- Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors
- International Standards for Authors
- Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers
- Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers
Any reported or suspected case of misconduct will be dealt with in accordance with COPE-recommended processes, described by these flowcharts.